FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:57:22 UTC 2006

søn, 22 01 2006 kl. 09:48 -0600, skrev Justin Conover:

People... stop the madness.

You can still do the utterly pointless everything install if you
absolutely need it - there are advantages of both having it and removing
the option. Being clearly biased towards removing it I won't go into the
flamewar further.

But this debat is going absolutely nowhere, could we please get on with
life?

In other words, please for the sake of all which is compiled with GCC,