FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:14:56 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, Edwin Olson <eolson at mit.edu> wrote:
> I'm afraid of missing a tool during install that I might have a need for
> on the road, so an 'everything' install is nice.  (Not to mention that
> it gets old in a hurry having to discover which tools are missing and
> installing them as I discover them.)

In the future, when/if cds for fedora Extras are available. Are you
going to be installing everything for Core+Extras at install time?

In the future, when anaconda gains support for arbitrary repository
definitions are you going to be attempting "everything" installs for
Core+Extras+3rd party repos on the network at installtime?

-jef