FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:33:53 UTC 2006

On 1/22/06, goemon at anime.net <goemon at anime.net> wrote:
> seems like a rather convoluted band-aid to me. a custom built community
> provided kickstart image instead of a single gui button

That's an interesting way to avoid the question i asked.
If nothing other than the ui button will satify you and working
towards any other implementation isn't something you are willing to
explore, how about we just end this discussion and just replace it
with a video of you beating your head against a brickwall which I can
just watch for the next 3 hours and chuckle at.

-jef