FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:35:59 UTC 2006

søn, 22 01 2006 kl. 17:19 -0800, skrev goemon at anime.net:

> of course now someone will pop up and suggest that all every single end
> user has to do is set up their own local mirror

No (however the suggestion was highly humourous), but if my ISP would
mirror Development I would be most grateful - they already host many
free software projects including ftp.freebsd.org and I'm sure they have
plenty of users like me running Fedora Development thus making it a
worthwhile investment to mirror the packages just in terms of savings on
bandwidth. I wonder who's behind to kiss to get this done..

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog