Release Notes Section - yum

Alexander Sukhodolsky umdsasha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:05:04 UTC 2006

Thomas Springer wrote:
> What are the opinions to add sth like in
>
> 6.1 "Automagically Updating Your System",
> (see http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/yum/sn-updating-your-system.html )
>
> to the release notes ?
>

> --
> Thomas

This is great but there is one problem overall: dependencies.  These
haven't been a problem as of today (though right when fc5t2 just came
out there was a problem also), but for some reason, today's updates came
out with dependency problems.  One when something like "hotplugs
(version) is needed by...".  Sorry for not being specific enough, but
I'm currently not in linux and thus am unable to specify in more
detail.  Just wondering if there's anyone else with such problems--and
possibly if this will be resolved anytime soon.

Thanks
Alex