Not sure if this is the correct behaviour or not - OOo and languages

David Timms dtimms at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 23 14:52:27 UTC 2006

Paul wrote:

>Hi,
>This is reproducible, but I'm not sure if it is a bug or not (I'll file
>it in the big red lizard though and let Ciolan decide). What do others
>think?
>Paul

Sounds like a bug / oversight. For interest can you change the default
and extra languages around the other way, and repeat the process of
spellcheck selection, suggestions from other dictionary shown. My
feeling would be it'd be better to bug it in ooo issuezilla, (you might
find it there already), since it sounds more like programming in
openoffice rather than a specific distro...

DaveT.