Since a recent update of FC5T2 option to log in as another user on log out has dissapeared.

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:47:59 UTC 2006

man, 23 01 2006 kl. 09:46 -0800, skrev Jesse Keating:

> I think the look they were going for was a light switch in the off
> position.  Are light switches sufficiently i18n enough?  The image would
> be better served to be in the angled position that a lot of bluecurve
> type icons are in.  In fact, I think the icon set does stand out against
> the bluecurve icons that are visible in other places.  Not very unified
> in look.

I tend to agree, it does not look like a bluecurve icon, I figured this
was a stock gtk icon which was in place now till Diana could cook up
some wonderful new art.

I played around with the idea of a lightbulb but it just seems to not
work right, in the end I started looking at other equipment around the
house here to see what was generally used to label Off buttons and the
most common symbol in my household looked roughly like this (|), I'm
sure it has a proper name but I like the asscrack symbol just for
laughs.

- David

--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog