Evolution/Gpilot: Calendar not synching

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Wed Jan 25 19:22:47 UTC 2006

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2006, 09:20 -0500 schrieb Demond James:
>
>> Roger Grosswiler wrote:
>>
>>> Hey folks,
>>>
>>> today i got my palm for the first time synching with my laptop using
>>> Evolution and GPilot.
>>>

>> How did you do that?  gpilotd still crashes when I try to perform an
>> initial sync (x86_64).  I see the FC4 bugs on this issue has been closed
>> as fixed.  What is the status in rawhide?
>>
>> Demond
>>

> State is that everything except calendar gets synched on my laptop.
> SOMETIMES it crashes - but now it works most of the times.
>
> HTH
> Roger

At least with my T650, the visor kernel module is crashing, with no
hints back to gpilot or the Treo.  You can only see this via dmesg.  I
opened a bugzilla ticket on it, and it was referred upstream to the
visor module maintainer.  Yesterday I could at least use pilot-link to
install files.  Today, that doesn't work either.  It all seems to be
very hit or miss.

DC