FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 13:45:52 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 21:48 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Workstation installations are often enough and targeted. Everything
> installation is targeted at nothing at all. Every obscure feature has
> users lobbying for it. Developer's job is to only implement features
> that makes good sense.

You could argue that Everything installs are targeted at testers and
developers. Besides, they are a very quick way to get a system installed
with the added bonus that you don't find something missing afterwards
just because you happened to oversee something in the package selector.
It's a convenience I buy with disk space and bandwidth which admittedly
are cheap for me.

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com