Fedora Targets

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:32:14 UTC 2006

On 1/26/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:

> They download two CD - desktop and developer CD.
>
> > the whole idea would mean that for the server cd the desktop cd and
> > the office cd they would all need kde and or gnome and alot of doubled
> > software making downloading the full cd install even more of a pain
> > for dvd burnerless people
>
> Thats what we need to figure out...

Maybe it's just me but I like having the complete Fedora PPC mirror on
my local system -- I have roughly 11GB now if you include the dev
extras and what not.

I just find that life is easy this way -- but like I said before I may
be a little crazy.
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting