Kernel

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 23:17:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 02:07:49PM -0700, Don Springall wrote:
 > Am I imagining things or is the kernel stuck on 2.6.16-rc1-git4 ? Did the
 > upstream kernel crowd all go on a geek cruise or something ? Would be nice
 > to have iptables working again.

I dug out a fix for it and merged it into cvs, it'll be in tomorrows build
I can't wait until LCA is over either, as there are a ton of things that
need fixing, but with Linus not merging anything, fixes are scattered here
there and everywhere.

The big offenders (some slab corruption, iptables breakage, some acpi fun)
should be nailed in tomorrows build.

		Dave