Can FC5t2 x86_64 handle onboard VGA and Ethernet...

dondi_2006 dondi_2006 at libero.it
Fri Jan 27 13:36:47 UTC 2006

> dondi_2006 wrote:
>
> > ...of an ASUS A8N-VM CSM board with nForce 430 and
> > GeForce 6150?
>
> The best way to know if it will work on your system is
> to try it *on your system* ;-)

Of course, and thanks for suggesting the rescue iso. I had
not thought of it. However, my questions also had one more,
slightly different meaning that is:

if anybody *already* knows, for any reason, that any FC5t2
x64_86 install would give me the *same* problems (current
installer still incompatible with GeForce6150 VGA, FC5t2
kernel still missing the patches/drivers for that onboard
ethernet, whatever) please tell me before I even *try*
(=pay in dialup...) other downloads

Of course, any general comment/explanation/tip on what I
experienced is still very welcome!

TIA,

D.