Kernel updates not "taking" [Solved - my mistake]

Claude Jones cjones at patriot.net
Fri Jan 27 23:47:29 UTC 2006

Forgot this was a triple boot, with Windows and FC4 on /hda, and FC5t2 on /hdb
Grub was originally written to the MBR by the FC4 installation. In order to
get my new kernels in FC5 to light up, I had to remember to edit the
grub.conf in the FC4 installation - it made no difference what was in my
FC5t2 grub.conf --- sometimes my aging brain gets ahead of itself...

Thanks for the suggestions to all............
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA