ooffice no longer starts

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:04:35 UTC 2006

On 1/29/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> openoffice.org-core-2.0.1.1-8.2
>
> Stopped functioning after last update.  Running ooffice from command line,
> all I get is splash screen initially appears, then dies.  No message on
> terminal.

I see the same thing here on x86_64 arch (OOo is, of course, 32-bit,
though).  Did not work last time I booted and does not work now
either.  I get one "avc:  granted  { execmem }" audit message with
SELinux disabled and several with it enabled, but it does not start in
either case.  No other messages.  The splash screen just appears and
then disappears a couple seconds later, it does not seem to update any
while it is shown.

Jonathan