DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 5 23:14:56 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 18:56 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I have run suse, and one of the things I noticed
> is that fonts are generally a lot less readable on suse.

And after installing DejaVu, they are less readable on
fedora too :-(.

For instance, I'm attaching an xmag image of the subject headers
from the pan newsreader. It was perfectly readable before, now
the font is all squished with closed areas in letters like "e"
being almost totally filled in with black.