Hot plug not working ?

DAVID BENTLEY david.r.bentley at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 2 15:10:59 UTC 2006

I have had FC6test1 installed since a couple of days after it was available and it has been fully updated and I have just noticed that my attached external firewire hard disks and my USB memory stick mount as expected when connected at boot but if any are hotpluged after boot they are not mounted in the file system but are visible with the hardware browser.

What component should I report this against if it is not already reported (if it is already reported what is the bug report number)