wheel mouse working alone

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Tue Jul 4 13:53:17 UTC 2006

David Timms wrote:
> LarryT wrote:
>>> Well it is not really easy to explain since i havent got the right
>>> words in mind...
>>> When i turn the wheel of my mouse i make weaves about ten times
>>> going up or down alone after the first turn ... :(
>>> Is a graphical problem or mouse one ?
>>> thx
>> Nothing new about this point, please ?
>> the problem appears espacially when using firefox.
>> If i want to scroll down or up with my wheel, after the first
>> rotation it goes on alone, making kind of weaves ; then i am unable
>> to stop this. It stops after about two seconds.
>> Does it come from video (driver) or what ?
> Can you try the firefox setting for smooth scroll off, and compare how
> it acts ?
>
> DaveT.

Yesss :)
It goes quite better.
I just can say there is still some slowness, when draging a window with
the mouse and move it : when i stop moving and drop the window it moves
in slow motion !
Thx anyway : that s quite better !

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !" :-P