yelp deps on mozilla, why not firefox?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jul 4 14:34:55 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jim Cornette wrote:
>
>> I was cleaning up some files and decided to remove Mozilla since I do
>> not use it. I do not use Firefox either but realize it is part of core.
>>
>> Removing mozilla took out yelp along with other mozilla related
>> packages. Reinstalling yelp pulled in mozilla.
>>
>> Since Mozilla is supposed to be removed from core, Seamonkey is in
>> extras and Firefox is core, is yelp going to depend on core,
>> incorporate an integrated browser itself or use some other lightweight
>> browser to display help?
>>
>> Jim
>>
> This has been answered before in the several lists.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-April/msg01195.html
>
> Rahul

Thanks!
I however am confused as to whether xulrunner is going to be used as the
base where you only need xulrunner and any of your chosen browsers
instead of pulling in mozilla, firefox just to use yelp.

I'm not familiar with xulrunner, so I guess I'll have to investigate
further.

Jim

--
Q:	Who cuts the grass on Walton's Mountain?
A:	Lawn Boy.