Rawhide install as of 7/6

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Jul 8 16:53:12 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 15:44 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Anyone tried to do one in the last couple of days or anything?  If so,
> did you make it through, or did it barf?
>
> Mine seems to crash upon boot and setting the network info.  Hit OK then
> it exits abnormally.  This is right after selecting NFS Image for the
> install.

Still exibit the same "Install exists abnormally" right after entering
the network info, text or gui based install.

Although, I did experience the new change in network info that is
requested when you start the install/upgrade.

I didn't recognize a couple of those questions, mainly that last one (I
can't remember the wording though).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"