Remote printing problem

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 12:15:27 UTC 2006

I use remote printing on my FC4 systems and am now trying to get it to work
with FC6t1 (fully updated).  I have the server name defined
in /etc/cups/client.conf, which is all I ever needed to do in FC4, but so far
I have been unable to print.  The message box says

A print error occurred. Error message received from system:

cupsdoprint -P 'Printer' -J 'printcap' -H 'borg.mylan.net:631' -U 'anne' -o '
copies=1 multiple-document-handling=separate-documents-collated-copies
orientation-requested=3' '/tmp/kde-anne/kdeprint_xd8NgsUT' : execution failed
with message:
client-error-bad-request

Any ideas?

Anne