rawhide report: 20060714 changes

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Jul 16 13:28:56 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 08:25 -0500, Jay Cliburn wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-16 at 08:07 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> >
> > [mike at scrappy ~]$ rpm -q mkinitrd
> > mkinitrd-5.0.46-1.1
> > mkinitrd-5.0.47-1
> --snip--
>
> I updated this morning and ended up with only the latest version.

I still had the same problem with updating kernels, and had to kill off
nash to let it continue.  Guess will maybe try to roll back to the last
version if I can find it and see what happens tomorrow (unless Bill or
whoever has this fixed?).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"