yumdownloader error

Jay Cliburn jacliburn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 21 15:07:55 UTC 2006

I'm trying to grab kernel source, this time using yumdownloader for the
first time today.  I get this error.  Is anyone successfully using
yumdownloader?

[jcliburn at osprey ~]$ yumdownloader --source
--enablerepo=development-source kernel
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/yumdownloader", line 156, in ?
     main()
   File "/usr/bin/yumdownloader", line 71, in main
     my = initYum()
   File "/usr/bin/yumdownloader", line 45, in initYum
     my.errorlog, my.filelog)
AttributeError: 'YumBase' object has no attribute 'errorlog'
[jcliburn at osprey ~]$ yum list installed yum-utils
Installed Packages
yum-utils.noarch                         0.6-2.fc6
installed
[jcliburn at osprey ~]$ sudo yumdownloader --source
--enablerepo=development-source kernel
Password: