Video Problems

Leon Stringer leon.stringer at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 21 17:17:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with the the display such as:

 - Scrolling up through documents in Firefox, list controls, etc. causes
the canvas area to become messed.

 - Moving any windows in GNOME (Nautilus, terminal, firefox) causes the
the canvas are to become messed.

These problems can be fixed my minimising and restoring the window.

I'm running FC6t1 on a Toshiba Tecra M1 and the adaptor is reported as a
Trident CyberBlade XP4m32. It worked fine with FC5.

Is this likely to be an X or Cairo bug? Is anyone seeing anything
similar? (If it happens to you, you can't miss it!).

Leon...