many s-c-* missing Requires: pygtk2-libglade, BZ #197624

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Thu Jul 27 16:48:11 UTC 2006

I was working on a minimal server install with remote X11 GUI
administration when I ran into a problem with s-c-securitylevel
crashing with an ImportError: No module named glade.  So I tested all
of the system-config-* packages that are missing a Requires:
pygtk2-libglade and many of them fail when it is not installed.  Some
of these run in text mode, but I'm not sure what they need to have
installed to make them work in GUI mode:

system-config-boot-0.2.11-1.2: requires a bunch of stuff that pulls in
xorg-x11 and pygtk2-libglade, so this strictly doesn't need its own
Require.

system-config-keyboard-1.2.7-1.1: runs in text mode

system-config-nfs-1.3.19-1: FAILS without pygtk2-libglade, BZ #197624

system-config-printer-0.6.151-1: runs in text mode

system-config-securitylevel-1.6.16-1: FAILS without pygtk2-libglade

If people want, I can create more bugs for the ones that definately
fail without pygtk2-libglade.