Fedora Core 5 Test Update: gdm-2.14.4-1.fc5.2

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Wed Jun 7 01:30:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 08:08:47PM -0500, Justin Conover wrote:
> GDM didn't startup after the update:

It seems that it is good to have an "overspecified"
/etc/gdm/custom.conf as I did not notice that something went
awry.  Of course that also means that I missed the bug. :-)

Seriously though.  At least for the time beeing you can
override wrong locations and commands in your custom.conf.
Whatever you will change will take a precedence over
/usr/share/gdm/defaults.conf, which you can use as a source
of patterns,  and gdm will start working again.

   Michal