Networked printer not working in FC6

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 02:45:37 UTC 2006

I have a Brother HL-1440 printer running on a two-port print server (Netgear
PS-110).  This has worked great under FC5, FC4, even winblows, but not under
FC6.

The server has IP  address of 192.168.0.70 with the Brother laser on PS-Port_1
and an Epson Stylist Photo 2200 on PS-Port_2.  This is my private network
consisting of five (5) computers, two (2) printers, and a tape backup.  My
wife is the only user of the inkjet.

My problem is that I can't seem to get the print server set up under FC6.  My
main computer is "linux2.home" with an IP of 192.16830.15.  There is an 8
port switch from the gateway (192.168.0.1) connecting all the local stuff
together and to the cable modem.

What would be a working solution using "system-config-printer" under FC6?
Anyone out there have something similar?

TIA,
Tom

--
Tom Taylor