x86_64 updates seem unhappy

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 09:45:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is the first time in over 7 days I've tried to do an update, so I'm
expecting a hiccup or two, but from what I've seen on my logs, the
problems below are not new and not seen on the updates warnings

I'm getting the following missing deps

librpcsecgss.so.1()(64bit) is needed by package nfs-utils
libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1()(64 bit) is needed by package gtkhtml

And the following deps being unable to be satisfied.

cyrus-sasl-plain needs cyrus-sasl-lib=2.1.22-1
nfs-utils needes librpcsecgss.so.1()(64bit)
gtkhtml needs libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1()(64bit)
cyrus-sasl needs cyrus-sasl-lib=2.1.22-1

I've tried yum -y update --obsoletes, clearing the cache etc, but still
don't seem to be able to get around these problems.

Are they known or is it my system being silly?

TTFN

Paul
--
"99 Jahre Krieg ließen Keinen Platz für Sieger - Kriegesminister gibt's
nicht mehr - und auch keine Düsenflieger - heute ziehe ich meine Runden