USB DVB-S errors

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Jun 1 14:29:22 UTC 2006

When using the latest kernel from FC6 devel stream, I can't seem to
capture DVB-S streams with zapdvb anymore.... I can see zapdvb tune
the USB adapter, however it never gets any data out of the stream....

In dmesg, I see:

dvb-usb: found a 'WideView/Yuan/Yakumo/Hama/Typhoon DVB-T USB2.0
(WT-200U)' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will use the device's hardware PID filter (table count: 15).
DVB: registering new adapter (WideView/Yuan/Yakumo/Hama/Typhoon DVB-T
USB2.0 (WT-200U)).
DVB: registering frontend 0 (WideView USB DVB-T)...
input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /class/input/input0
dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 300 msecs.
dvb-usb: WideView/Yuan/Yakumo/Hama/Typhoon DVB-T USB2.0 (WT-200U)
successfully initialized and connected.
usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_dtt200u
Non-volatile memory driver v1.2
dvb-usb: recv bulk message failed: -110

Anyone else managed to make one of these USB units working in the
latest kernel kernel-2.6.16-1.2232_FC6? The latest kernel I have
working is: kernel-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au