Fedora Test Project

Miles Lane miles.lane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:03:25 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:
> Miles Lane wrote:
> > When I worked at Microsoft,
>
> <snip>
>
> Is it safe for you to work on F/OSS since you once worked at Microsoft?
>   What I mean is, is there any chance you have proprietary knowledge
> that Microsoft could come back and say you leaked into F/OSS?

Absolutely not.  I was not a developer, I was a lab geek and then a
tester.  The few bits of secret info I was privy to is so out-of-date
as to be utterly irrelevant.  Also, the ideas I have shared are
implementations of pretty obvious methods.  I would be stunned if
Microsoft invented remote debugging and had patents on it.

        Miles