Latest rawhide evolution crashes

Mark Bradbury mark.bradbury at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:35:57 UTC 2006

On 6/14/06, PFJ <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,

> > can'nt  go much longer until my boss says; thats enough just use
> > outlook at least it works..
>
> Outlook blatently doesn't work - you're better off with the phone and
> some sticky notes.

I agree; but the situation I am in now has changed,
we have used linux fot the last 7 years  eg all the web sitees  and
file/ print. But with new managment MS is the go . File and print went
real quick. Because I look after the the last few Linux machines I
have used Linux on my desktop. Now that Evoluton doesn't seem to work.
I am under presure to ditch linux and install XP.

www.cdu.edu.au will soon to be running IIS and MS CMS

Its a bummer have to look for another job