Installing from local mirror on lvm

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Jun 19 07:10:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 10:31 +0930, n0dalus wrote:

> Since I already have the RPMS, is there another way to install the
> test release? Is there a script available to generate ISOs from my
> local repository?

To install, just use the NFS Image option, even if it's in the tree
form.  You don't have to create an ISO to use it.  Just answer the
questions, and then when it asks for directory path, put in the one to
your rawhide mirror, which should be /path/to/mirror (mirror being
parent directory above the repodata dir).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"