kde 3.5.3: well done!!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 20 22:29:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 17:15 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> [ snig ]
> >
> > A significant investment has already been put into GNOME, and it remains the
> > preferred desktop environment for Fedora Core.
>
> I must admit, something about Gnome just says "commerical client
> desktop environment"

Not sure what commercial desktop environment means here. If you mean
backed by commercial vendors, the same can be said about Fedora and the
Linux kernel and thats a good thing as long as they are under Free
software licenses ensuring the ability for anyone else to fork and
derive to change direction.

Rahul