yumdownloader

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:50:39 UTC 2006

When I try to use yumdownloader with Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (installed via yum
from the extras repo) it gives the error message:

yumdownloader --resolve kernel-devel
Running "config" handler for "installonlyn" plugin
kernel-devel-2.6.17-1.230 100% |=========================| 831 kB    00:08
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yumdownloader", line 156, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/yumdownloader", line 153, in main
    repo.get(relative=remote, local=local)
AttributeError: YumRepository instance has no attribute 'get'

This happens with any package I try to fetch with yumdownloader...  not sure
where to look.