Recent kernels do not generate dm for initrd images

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Mon Jun 26 16:39:23 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 11:00:05PM -0700, Dwaine Garden wrote:
> I updated the bug report that was posted.   Can we use that one to
> track this bug?

That does not seem to be a good idea.  It looks to me that it
is better to open another report.  The one you updated was about
something else and really a problem encountered there boils down
to a bug in nash.  I mentioned it because it gave you some version
numbers which possibly could be helpful in your case.

   Michal