Xfce 4.4beta1 test repo

Kevin Fenzi kevin-redhat-beta at scrye.com
Tue Jun 27 04:35:16 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Chidananda" == Chidananda Jayakeerti <ajchida at gmail.com> writes:

Kevin> - I have only done minimal testing so far on things, so more
Kevin> testing is welcome. I can also probibly make fc5 rpms if there
Kevin> is a demand.

Chidananda> +1 to FC5 rpms :)

Robin> If it is not too much trouble, I would like the FC5 version as
Robin> well.

Happy to oblige. Sorry for the delay...

I now have a fc5 repo up in the same area as the devel one...

For your /etc/yum.repos.d/xfce44beta1.repo file:

---cut---
[xfce44beta]
name=Xfce 4.4 beta1
baseurl=http://www.scrye.com/xfce-4.4b1/5/RPMS
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

Same disclaimer applies: This is a beta1 release, it's could cause all
sorts of havoc. Make sure you have backups. Danger will robinson.

Please send any feedback/bug reports/success stories to me.

kevin