mkofboot: Create hfs filesystem on /dev/hda2?

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:32:55 UTC 2006

FC6 Test 1 PPC -

Each kernel which is attempted to be installed is failing that
/dev/hda2 doesn't have a ofboot installed -- obviously it does or I
wouldn't be using FC6 Test 1 -- it's just that I'm almost sure it's
still the Ubuntu PPC ofboot -- bottom line my system still boots.
However, to make sure FC6 Test 1 is properly tested I tried:

[root at sneex ~]# mkofboot
mkofboot: Create hfs filesystem on /dev/hda2? [y/N] n
mkofboot: Abort.

The /dev/hda2 is already an hfs filesystem -- why is mkofboot having issues?
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/