FC5, progression or regression?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:22:59 UTC 2006

On 3/1/06, Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:
> Not something I've tested personally, so I've not got a definitive answer.
> I'd put money on things like udev complaining about the kernel being not new enough.
> Other than that though, should be ok-ish. Maybe.

I can garuntee you that udev doesn't complain, on a 32bit system at least.
I ended up reverting back to the fc4 update kernel to test for some
wierdness with my usb hub in recent rawhide kernels and to narrow down
in which kernel rev the specific regression i was seeing started.  You
can find my specific regression report in the 'zilla.

-jef