FC5T3

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Fri Mar 3 16:21:51 UTC 2006

On 03.03.2006 15:25, Philippe Rigault wrote:

> - Text install has messed-up menus
>
>For the rare courageous users with enough patience to go through the painful
>text installation with messed-up menus (which do not permit fine selection of
>packages):

iirc this happens often in test releases and is ok in the final release.

i am not sure because i have no great problems with the messy menus.
(i find all what i need, sometimes i have to play with [tab] before i
know where i am)

but my experiences with the same boot medium was
"linux text"  -  messy menus
"linux text askmethod"  - the menus are ok

--
shrek-m