Help Needed: TEST FC5 KERNELS!

Jan Andrejkovic jandrejkovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:48:01 UTC 2006

Hello Warren,

I do not have much time to test but please try to test your kernel with the
parameter init 3 in the grub.conf
My kernel (xen) use to hang there. I'm sorry but I'm too busy to provide
more details at the moment.

I'm not sure if init 3 is official kernel parameter or just a test
parameter.

Cheers,

Jan