PCI Express and Fedora?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Mar 14 17:39:13 UTC 2006

Following a hunch, I replaced the PCI Express video card
with an old PCI card.  Fedora installed and ran without
problems, albeit limited to 800x600.

The new Kordraa-Xgl Live cd runs with the PCI Express
card using its "Nvidia gl driver".

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665