win+key combinations broken (again)

Dan Gabriel Ghita gabbath at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:06:30 UTC 2006

tried in gnome too but it didn't work, the "super" key is detected as a
normal key (but i think that's gnome's behaviour as far as i recall, and i
have to use gconf to define the combination... at least that was how i used
to do it back in fc3)

now in kde, i can't define shortcuts with winkey (except for those already
defined, lol) nor use them. when i try to define, the "Win+" appears as i'm
holding down the key, but when i press another key, say "E", instead of
mapping "Win+E" it maps just "E"... really strange.

gb, i don't see how it could be a kde thing (although i thought so too at
first) because i didn't get any updates for kde, instead got a new kernel, a
lot of gnome and some other stuff... gonna boot an older kernel and tell you
if i still have it.

Gabriel