FC5t3 installation issues with Radeon X300SE

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Sat Mar 18 08:07:27 UTC 2006

Just to remind : i also had many problems with Radeon 7000. i first
change "ati" driver to "radeon", but without issue.
It freezes my fc5-test3 when opening internet navigators and thunderbird
(sic !) after updates i made around march the 12-13. I hade to switch to
Gforce 4M video card, and now it is okay !

--
Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when