Hmm... mysql-query-browser - segmentation fault.

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Mar 20 00:16:59 UTC 2006

On Sunday 19 March 2006 17:42, Dan Thurman wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I noticed that the mysql-administrator was given in the
> extras distribution but not the mysql-query-browser and
> wondered why...
>

> I am just providing it for anyone who cares.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

I'm  the maintainer for mysql-administrator  and so  far mysql-query-browser
has not worked.  I have used self built copies  as well as mysql provided
binaries.  All with the same result.  Ive used mysql-query-browser on  mac
and it doesnt work 100% there either.

I have had a few requests  fro mysql-query-browser  in private email.  and
until its in a decent shape  im not going to submit it.  I havent had time to
sit down and debug  why its failing yet.

Dennis