FC5 T3 -> FC6 Development?

David Timms dtimms at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 25 05:59:48 UTC 2006

Trey Sizemore wrote:
> So in doing this, do I then move /home/username-old back to
> /home/username once done or just leave it the way it is and access the
> old data going forward under /home/username-old?
My suggestions would be move all your /home/username-old/subfolders
back, but not any configuration files/ .hidden files from the original
install. Then you ensure you aren't contaminating/overwriting your clean
install config files with stuff from the Test releases. I might be being
a bit pessimistic with this suggestion ??

At least you'll get some practice and testing in reconfiguring the
desktop to work how you like it :)

DaveT.