Beep media player minimize issues on FC5

Simon Bøggild hjorth at mip.sdu.dk
Sat Mar 25 10:51:32 UTC 2006

I installed Beep media player (bmp.i386 0.9.7.1-4.fc5) from extras, but
I'm having some issues with it. When I press the minimize button on it,
it does not minimize, instead all other open windows start flickering
and disappearing for a while, but the bmp window still stays where it
is. Can anyone else confirm this behavior? and does anyone know what is
going on?
The same problem is also present with the newest version of bmp from
their own FC5 repository

Regards,
Simon