[FC5] ClamAV - Anyone using this?

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Mar 31 15:57:50 UTC 2006

Folks,

Is anyone using ClamAV for FC5?  Is there any need to use
this on FC5?  Just wondered if it is worth installing this
application to ward of Viruses, Spy-ware, Mal-ware stuff...

Assuming this application is needed, I went ahead and
I have yum installed clamav and was getting prepared to
configure it and I noticed that missing is the /etc/clamav.conf
or /etc/clamd.conf depemding on the source the installation
instructions you have.

I note that there is a /etc/clamd.d directory with two files:
amavisd.conf  milter.conf but I don't think these replace the
above missing files?

Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong and
while you're at it. perhaps point me to the link where I can
install the ClamAV on FC5?

Thanks!
Dan