Keyboard delemma (not really)

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 00:59:16 UTC 2006

Keboard Problems abound

Acutally have two problems noted with FC5. One is with the incorrect mapping of CA(FR), and the other may be firefox related, but definately software related.

 With the latter, and yahoo.com, when typing text, at the end of a word, when a space character is typed, the first whitespace character is ignored, and it takes the second, to generate a single whitespace character on the screen, BUT... not always. It is probably some firefox quirk.

My hopes are up that the CA(FR) mapping will be in the go live install.
Other than that, I am patiently waiting.

Leslie