A funny thing

Fabio Comolli fabio.comolli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:21:28 UTC 2006

I see the same problem. I used to have english language and italian
keyboard as my defaults.
Now in KDE control center I see no keyboard layouts at all and the
default currency switched from euro to dollar.
So, I lost not only the ALT-GR keys but also the italian accented
vocals and the sterling symbol SHIFT+3.

Any ideas?
Regards,
Fabio