Keyboard question

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Thu Mar 2 16:59:14 UTC 2006

I've been reading the list and see the changes that have been happening
with the xorg-x11-xkbdata component.  I have also applied today's
update.  However my scroll-lock LED seems to stay lit and when I hit the
scroll-lock key, nothing happens.  Even more interesting is that when I
hit either the caps lock key or num lock key, then the corresponding LED
comes on and the scroll-lock LED goes off.

Also, I tried to run system-config-keyboard and a window pops up that
says "Select the appropriate keyboard for the system" but nothing is
listed.  All I can do is click "Ok" without selecting anything.  When I
do this, I get the following back on my prompt:

What's going on here?

Thanks,
Brian