Anyone else having problems with the current version of mono?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 00:45:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

Using an x86_64 machine here (could be the reason). I have a really
simple System.Windows.Forms app here (below). Compiles fine, gives a
dump on running. There is nothing wrong with the code (that I can see).

Can someone on an x86 box give it a try and let me know if it runs?

TTFN

Paul

Unhandled Exception: System.EntryPointNotFoundException:
GdipGetFontHeightGivenDPI
in (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdipGetFontHeightGivenDPI (intptr,single,single&)
in <0x0003c> System.Drawing.Font:GetHeight (Single dpi)
in <0x00038> System.Drawing.Font:GetHeight ()
in <0x00012> System.Drawing.Font:get_Height ()
in (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Font:get_Height
()
in <0x000e2> System.Windows.Forms.Form:GetAutoScaleSize
(System.Drawing.Graphics g, System.Drawing.Font font)
in <0x00056> System.Windows.Forms.Form:.ctor ()
in <0x0001b> testwindow:.ctor ()
in (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) testwindow:.ctor ()
in <0x00028> testwindow:Main ()

:

using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Drawing;

public class testwindow : Form
{
  private testwindow()
  {
    this.Size = new Size(400, 300);
    this.Text = "Some form title";
  }

  public static void Main()
  {
    testwindow t = new testwindow();
    Application.Run(t);
  }
}

--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show